Motif Multicultural Festival is an All-Ages
Event. Loosen your belts and put on your dancing shoes - there is something for EVERYONE!
FESTIVAL DATES AND TIMES
3pm - 10pm
1pm - 10pm
1. How much are tickets?
* Tickets can be purchased as a 3-day Festival Pass for $12 or for $8 a day. Children 12
and under are FREE when accompanied by an adult.
2. Where can I get my tickets?
* 3-day festival passes can be purchased:
> Online through the #Tickets tab
> At our office (60 Athabasca St. E)
> At Festival Gates.
* 1-day passes are sold at Festival Gates.
3. What to expect?
* When you arrive at the ticket booth, you will receive your festival wristband which must be worn at all times. If you do not have a wristband you will be denied entry to festival. Motif is a unique festival. The festival takes place at the town of Moose jaw in Happy Valley park. Programming runs on main stage throughout the weekend with a variety of performances to allow to plan your own festival adventure. If there is someone you wish to see, arrive at the early to ensure you have a seat or space.
4. How can I volunteer?
* Motif Moose Jaw Multicultural Festival is run by a fantastic team of volunteers.
If you would like to help out, please click on the following link to fill out an application form and email it to email@example.com :
5. I want to participate as part of a cultural group. How do I get involved?
If you are interested in having a cultural booth at Motif, please complete an application form at least 2 months prior to Motif.
*Please note that all applications have to be approved by our Board of Directors*
* To have your own cultural booth you must provide two of the following:
>arts, crafts or jewelry for sale
>entertainment on stage
Sometimes there are possibilities of teaming up with other cultural groups.
* For additional questions please contact the festival coordinator at
6. I want to perform as one of the fabulous Motif Festival Entertainers. How do I get involved?
* We are always looking for diverse multicultural performers! Please contact the
festival coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. I want to become a sponsor. What are the sponsorship levels and how do I donate?
* We happily accept both monetary and in-kind sponsorships. To find out how you
can contribute, contact the festival coordinator at email@example.com
8. I am wondering if there will be vegetarian and vegan food items at Motif. Which cultural booths offer these options?
* The cultural booths that offer vegetarian and vegan options are:
> A Taste of Lebanon
> Mother of Africa
> Pakistani Community
* Please note this section will be updated closer to the date of our festival!!
9. Are pets allowed at the festival?
* Please be aware that there are absolutely not pets allowed on the festival grounds. If you bring a pet you will be denied entry to the festival.
10. First Aid
* We have qualified first aid volunteers onsite and on call at all times during festival hours.
11. What to bring and what not to bring?
* Please be prepared for all weather with appropriate clothing and outerwear, an folding chair is also a good idea. Bring a refillable water bottle as there are numerous water tap stations onsite with delicious Moose Jaw water.